In Minecraft, an idle kick is when a player is automatically kicked from a server for being inactive for a certain amount of time. To avoid being idle kicked, you can take the following steps:
- Move around or interact with the game environment, this will prevent the server from detecting you as idle
- Use an AFK pool or AFK machine, this is a contraption that keeps you moving within the game and prevents the server from kicking you.
- Use an anti-AFK plugin or mod, these are designed to prevent servers from kicking players for being idle.
- Use a macro or script that simulates player movement, this will prevent the server from detecting you as idle.
- Keep an active chat or voice communication with other players in the server.
It’s important to note that using some methods like macros or scripts may be against the terms of service of the server, you should check the rules of the server before using them.